WOW! First of all, a humongous thank you to all of you who have shared such wonderful responses to my first writing “series” on my YouTube Channel. For those of you who DON’T know, I started a new posting schedule. I post new book reviews here on my blog on Mondays, book-fun videos on my channel on Fridays, and writing videos to my channel on Wednesdays (Get it? Writing? Wednesdays? WRITING WEDNESDAYS? Ok. Enough fun with alliteration).
For my first few writing videos, I did a series on how to write your book. That is, how to plan to write your book. You know I’m a big outliner. I need all the details planned out! Lot’s of you guys ask me about my process, because you’re interested in outlining as well.
I finally shared it with you! The first three major steps of how I’ve outlined my book and book series, PLUS FREE DOWNLOADABLE TEMPLATES available for YOUR use! Just head on over to the RESOURCES page here on my website and you’ll find downloads for character profiles, outlines, and more!
Here’s the series all in one place, just in case you’d like to get started now, as you’re reading this:
- How I outline my books (video + template):
- Template Download: Click HERE to download the FREE template for outlining your novel.
- How I profile my characters (video + template):
- Template Download: Click HERE to download the FREE character profile template.
- How I created my series “bible” (video + template):
- Template Download: Click HERE to download the FREE template for creating a series bible.
I hope these resources help you all, and if you have any requests for future content, please let me know. Until then, happy writing!